The health strategy of a school is as a system to promote health, which will lead to the students’ increase of the capacity and empowerment on living healthy, working healthy and quality education, through
active cooperation of parents, students and teachers and with the approach of empowering the students in the field of taking care of themselves, self-care culture and the same age students and the peers’
Benefits of school health policy:
1. Self-confidence, self-esteem, communications and communication skills which are vital for mental health and welfare.
2. Empowering students to making important decisions is essential in health.
3. Encouraging students to participate in making decisions is very important.
4. Experience and learning field at school causes the students acquire complete health.
5. Hygienic behaviors in childhood and adolescence will continue during the life time.